Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Consistent

So it's been 50 years since I updated, I know. I was visiting home and didn't have consistent internet access. I'm still visiting family, so I probably won't update much, but I have been thinking about some things. Consistency among the most important. Setting realistic goals and organizing my space and time in a way that supports productivity is certainly a new focus. My goal is to be consistently productive, consistent with self-care, and consistently reflective of my goals, accomplishments, and set setbacks. My hope is that in being more consistent in my efforts to be better, I'll make the changes I've been intending to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tina:

Your outlook resonates with me. I'm planning to serve my clients in a new way and thus take better care of myself. -V