Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Only Human Afterall

Sometimes I feel the need to be "on" all the time.  I forget a simple truth that I try to remind my friends and family of whenever they are confronting a challenge.  You, I, we are not alone in our struggles.  Someone, somewhere is likely feeling, thinking, doing something similar.  I am not the only procrastinator, you are not the only one to have let someone else down, we are more than our greatest weaknesses.  You, I, we are only human afterall.  

In the spirit of remembering that I don't need to be superwoman to be a loving productive member of my community, even with all my flaws.   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicely said. It's so easy to forget and to get caught up in our own heads-in our own "on-ness." And you are right, we are only human and we are not the only one being "on." So much of ones (our) energy can be exerted in fighting our own doubts/faults - maybe focusing that energy on the positive things, ideas, and desires may help counteract and start erasing those percieved and damning faults ...
How interesting - are thoughts were totally on the same wave length...